Tripping and Slipping
We handle a large volume of tripping and slipping claims and the following are examples of the common types dealt with:
- Injuries caused by tripping on raised paving or potholes in the pavement or road
- Injuries caused by slipping or tripping on wet floors, debris or uneven surfaces in supermarkets, shops and restaurants
- Injuries to cyclists, motorcyclists and motorists caused by potholes in the road
- Injuries suffered by pedestrians falling into excavated areas or missing utility covers
- Injuries caused by slipping on ice
- Injuries caused by slipping or tripping at work
If you have suffered injury as a result of a slipping or tripping accident then simply call us or complete the form below and we will give you an honest, obligation free assessment of your claim.
We understand that following an injury life can be difficult as often you have suffered not just physically, but financially too. Dorians have a dedicated and experienced team to help people like you claim the compensation you are entitled to.
Our solicitors will provide a free legal assessment and pursue an accident or personal injury claim for you on a no win, no fee basis. We have successfully pursued thousands of claims on behalf of our clients and our expertise will ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.