A fatal accident is devastating for everyone concerned and by their nature involve emotional suffering. Our solicitors understand the impact of such an event and can offer sensitive help and assistance if a claim is to be pursued against the responsible party.
Dependants can make a claim where the death was caused by the negligence of a third party.
- Husband or wife, or former husband or wife, of the deceased.
- Civil partner or former civil partner of the deceased
- A person who was living with the deceased as husband or wife for at least two years prior to death
- A parent or child of the deceased
- A person who is a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew or cousin of the deceased.
We understand that following an injury life can be difficult as often you have suffered not just physically, but financially too. Dorians have a dedicated and experienced team to help people like you claim the compensation you are entitled to.
Our solicitors will provide a free legal assessment and pursue an accident or personal injury claim for you on a no win, no fee basis. We have successfully pursued thousands of claims on behalf of our clients and our expertise will ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.