Fatal Accident

A fatal accident is devastating for everyone concerned and by their nature involve emotional suffering. Our solicitors understand the impact of such an event and can offer sensitive help and assistance if a claim is to be pursued against the responsible party.

Dependants can make a claim where the death was caused by the negligence of a third party.

Those falling within the category of Dependants are as follows:
  • Husband or wife, or former husband or wife, of the deceased.
  • Civil partner or former civil partner of the deceased
  • A person who was living with the deceased as husband or wife for at least two years prior to death
  • A parent or child of the deceased
  • A person who is a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew or cousin of the deceased.
A statutory bereavement award is made in appropriate circumstances and a person financially dependent upon the deceased can claim for loss of dependency. This is often a significant claim for compensation. Fatal accidents will inevitably be followed by a Coroner’s Inquest. We can provide representation to you at the inquest to gather the valuable evidence required in pursuing a claim and to ensure that the questions of how and why the accident occurred are answered. If we can assist you in making a claim of this type then simply call us or complete the form below and we will give you an honest, obligation free assessment of your claim.

We understand that following an injury life can be difficult as often you have suffered not just physically, but financially too. Dorians have a dedicated and experienced team to help people like you claim the compensation you are entitled to.

Our solicitors will provide a free legal assessment and pursue an accident or personal injury claim for you on a no win, no fee basis. We have successfully pursued thousands of claims on behalf of our clients and our expertise will ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.

Starting your claim is easy, either call us on 01332 680585 or complete the form on the left and we will provide you with an honest, obligation free assessment of your claim.